THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

friends

During the day brother's 6 good friends wait for him on his pillow. Unless they are needed to go into battle or set up a zoo or to go shopping or to act as bombs in an elaborate game that he makes up.
They are Harry Potter Frog. Jesus (pronounced Hey sous) the bear called Hercules, the unfortunate moniker is because he was a Christmas present and H helped him get adopted. Third came FyreSnake, followed by Fuzzy Wuzzy (frog) and SuperMonkey. The newest addition is Pink Death, the dragon. He plays with them every day and it's so cute I didn't want to forget their names.

S and her friend going rock climbing. It's not a "date" and she "doesn't like him". Whatevah :)

I'm just posting this to torture her, they have been good friends for a long time, and he's a really nice young man. That's it.

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love the pictures. I hope they had a great time rock climbing.

Chellie said...

haha whatevah is right. she totally likes him. i can tell. ;)

utmommy said...

Glad E has so many friends!

Friends? HA!

Rachel said...

E's room is sooo cute... I guess cute isn't the right word, its tough!

We had fun swimming today, it was loads of fun.

I really love S's face there... a typical "mom" pic!

Anna said...

I love his friends! especially pink death :P

nikko said...

Well, they make an awfully cute couple, even if they are "just friends". I ended up marrying one of my "just friends", so you never know. ;o)

I have a good life said...

Personally...he is an awesome guy and I really think it is more than "just friends." I saw them at church Sunday....hmm...maybe I'm wrong!

Hope they had fun climbing!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

couldn't choose a better 'just friend' for my son:)

Karla said...

The critters are darling - you don't want to forget those names!