THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

a recap

the past two days have been scheduled with a departure to Ohio in mind.

Friday morning we woke up and drove down to the new transmission shop with DH so he could drop off his truck. They we took him to work and went to the bank and McD for some breakfast.

We went to Friday swim day, cause kids need to have fun and I need to chat with my mom friends :) It was at Alison's pool and the kids had a great time. Which was nice because of the rest of the day was work work work.

We came home and had lunch then went to do all our trip shopping :( After that we had a fun filled afternoon getting stuff clean around here and laundry done.

Friday night was more of the same along with a RedBox movie "Bella". Kind of weird, I would not recommend it.

Today we got up and started cooking and doing more laundry.

DH and the kids went to karate.

J came home from camp. She had a fun time but was disgusted that they made them wear bright orange life preservers in the lake. After the high adventure trip they had earlier this year and being that she is an excellent swimmer it seemed kind of lame-o. Still it was a good experience over all.

We finished and folded all the laundry and got all the house clean, so we can come home to a nice house.

H went to the Chisholm Water Park for Kolton's birthday party.

We got everything packed. Took Millie to the Steers, got gas and went to the pool store.

Fixed dinner for the Meyers and took it to them.

Then J left to see Batman with friends and S left to hang out.



We got to play with new little Oriah. Lu LOVED holding her and feeding her. She's so tiny and cute. It almost makes me wish we had another.

We had KBT at our house! R won. The game was long (3 1/2 hours).
We made Monte Cristo sandwiches for dinner and apple german chocolate cake for dessert and Heather brought yummy fruit salad. It's always fun to get together and eat and play.
After everyone left we finished getting ready, cleaned again, quickly blogged, and now I will look over my lesson for tomorrow and after church we will hit the road.

Whew!

9 comments:

utmommy said...

You're already packed? Very impressive!

Yeah for R winning KBT!

Yvonne said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

You are so organized--you amaze me.

Britni said...

Aww I love the new background and song. Oh and by the way Joy just got us Killer Bunnies and said to ask you for help. I read the instructions yesterday and was completely overwhelmed. I've never seen a more complicated game. Please tell me it's not that complicated once you start playing...

The Tall and Short of it said...

I LOVE your new background!!! Tell J you are so cool!!! We hope you have a great time!! Be safe!

Suzanne said...

It sounds like you're so busy! Doesn't it seem like laundry never ends? I hope you have so much fun on your trip!

And LOL about your daughter not wanting to wear the bright life preservers! Teenagers are so fashion conscious! It cracks me up!

I have a good life said...

I actually really liked Bella. DH and I even stayed awake until really late to watch the whole thing. It was weird, though! :)

I have a good life said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your background and pictures! LOVE it! :)

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I didn't like Bella either, and SUZANNE recommended it (the main guy is Basque) but I thought the story line was sad and lame and I hated it. I hated Juno more. And I think they have similar story lines. I just saw one for the 3rd time. . .it's pretty racy, but I admit, I like it. . .P.S. I love you. . .I hear it's a book, so maybe I'll like it better in that form. . .it was written by a really young irish girl. . .OK, I'm talking about nothing! I'm in the airport. . .catching up on your posts! S

Anne said...

WOW! you've been busy :) I'm so sad that we missed the KBT!! It was the same night I did Adrienne's baby shower- and already had it planed when I found out. Sad day :( Maybe next time!