THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

random snapshots from the day

two little puppies sleeping in my bed...we need a bigger bed :)
Lu finding something to do. She's a budding artist.

Last night he beat me (thanks to dad's help) This morning S won but he gave her a run for her money.
Fixing lunch. Both girls like to help in the kitchen.
The picture I most wish I had was tonight we went to the the Whitworth's to can food with Nikko and her family. It was quiet the assembly line. At one point we had powdered milk in the air and all over Russ' shirt. It was pretty funny. ...guess you had to be there.


6 comments:

Anne said...

Looks fun! And like your kids get along while playing...I want to know how did you did that!?! lol

Karla said...

It's so great to take pictures of what goes on in "normal" life and not just the big events. As time goes by the kids will really enjoy them!

utmommy said...

What cute little cookers!

Cheri said...

Those are some great sous chefs you've got there!

Yvonne said...

Canning is always such fun--especially when you have the assembly line going.

Love the pictures.

nikko said...

I was thinking I should have brought my camera, too. I'm so glad you guys came to help. The more the merrier. :o)