THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Swim Day

This morning was a little cooler than usual so I wondered how many would show up for Friday Swim.
We ended up with 9 moms, 1 dad and close to 30 kids. I didn't do a headcount but that's what I counted in trying to remember who was there....which shouldn't be too hard to do since it was only 4 hours ago but my brain is lacking :)
Anyway it was very fun. I love visiting with the other moms. The kids LOVE playing with their friends. I would have FSD 3x a week if it was up to me. Very fun.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is such a great idea. I bet the kids just have a ball.

Alison said...

Hey, I found your blog. I didn't realize photos were being taken. I'm not often on this side of the lens. I'm not sure I like it. At least not pool side. You are right, Friday swim is always fun!