THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Gulfarium

Today was Gulfarium day! Yeah. It's small but fun and you can get really close to the animals, and the keepers always have time for a chat :)




We watched the dolphin show where the kids had front row seats around the walkway.
Then the sea lion show (which was my favorite), it was funny.
Third was the inter species show.


We got snacks and watched the keepers feed the sharks and take care of a parasite on one of their tails.


We got to spend a lot of time at the touch tank playing with the animals.

After the Gulfarium we went to Fudpuckers ~ our favorite alligator feeding place/lunch spot!
Emma had the gator:) I had a very delicious crab cake sandwich.







When we got home we went down to the beach and had the loveliest time. It was not very crowded and the kids rode the waves and Dani and I sat with our books. It was perfect.
Tonight we are having KBT #3.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Is it really called a gulfarium or is that a nickname??? Looks like a great place to visit.