THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

new list of things I love:

1. RedBox. Who knew?
Yesterday we tried it out for the first time. We watched "Fool's Gold", which was a cute summer romance.
Today "Bucket List", which was really good. For a dollar you can't beat it.

2. Photo shop, with a wizard to run it. Em acted like a body double when we took the world's worst family faux-toe in Florida. We put S's head on and gave her a tan and viola a new pic of us all looking pretty bad :)

3. the $3 car wash with free vacuum.

This morning we visiting teaching, the kids went with me and had a lot of fun. After we went to the mall and spent some happy hours playing on the play land, looking at stuff and eating noodles.
Tonight the kids swam with dad and I read Martha Stewart, who I am so not like.

5 comments:

utmommy said...

Love Redbox!

Hey did you know you put the same background up as me?

I guess we both have great taste. I love your new header. How'd you do that?

Yvonne said...

What is Redbox???

I thought Fools Gold was pretty good and really enjoyed The Bucket List.

Love the new look of the blog.

nikko said...

Shhh... Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I go to the carwash and just use the free vacuum.

I'm loving your photoshopped faux-to. LOL.

Christine said...

Hey...its was so fun to get a comment on my blog from you! I love your blog layout...its so darling...it was so fun to see all your fun summer adventures...and it was great to see your parents when they stoped in a few weeks back...we are really excited for them. WEll its fun to keep in touch. We love you guys.

Dani said...

cute new layout!