THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

couple more shots from the game

we were watching a baseball game so here's someone hitting :)
kids with the green team
J and one of the mascots
kids and Abba
One fun thing that happened was the E and H were on the big screen during dance cam time. They were hysterical. If I can find the right video I'll put it on you tube tonight. Also eating dippin dots from the cool baseball hat cups was a favorite :) Hopefully the players will be suspended and then learn how to behave so the good parts, the family fun and ice cream and silly races and whatever can continue without the craziness.

4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

not the hitting pic i was thinking to me baseball is slow to watch but that one may have been too fast

I have a good life said...

What a fun time! :)

BTW: It is not first Sunday until next week, but I am not teaching...A.S. is...and I have to miss it. I think you will be back for it, though! :)

Yvonne said...

By the way, I read about the horrible fight in the paper. Pretty brutal.

Julia Roberts said...

Sounds like you are having some great times on your vacation (despite the crazy baseball game).