THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lemon Cake

Nana sent me this recipe today and I thought I'd make it for a post karate treat for the kids and DH.

Lemon Lulu Cake

Grease and flour a bundt panBake @ 350 degrees X50-55mins (cook 45 mins in a dark pan)

MIX: 1 package of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
1 package instant lemon pudding (some recipes call for lemon jello)
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup of water
4 eggs
1 tsp. lemon extract

GLAZE: juice of 2 lemons (1/4 cup)1 1/2 cups sifted confectioner's sugar

Pour half of glaze over cake bottom, hot, out of the oven. Repeat with remaining glaze when cool and taken out of pan.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yum, that sounds delicious--I will have to give that a try.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I am making this tomorrow Lemon is our Favorite

utmommy said...

Yum!!

Rachel said...

I love cakes that have pudding in them... it makes it so creamy and yummy... I have to say your cake is beautiful!

Karla said...

Oh man, that sounds good! Thanks for sharing the recipe!