THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, July 25, 2008

southern reading challenge is over but...

I just read, okay technically I am almost done, I'll be done today, a book that I am really enjoying. It's called The Wedding Machine by Beth Webb Hart. It's about four southern gals who have been friends for life. They live in Jasper South Carolina and are southern belles through and through. It's about their lives and struggles and the important rituals of life, like weddings, that have to be done just right. It's fun and touching. I hope the last couple chapters hold up and don't dissappoint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog-look! I've scrolled through all the vacation pics and it looks like you're all having a great time. Millie seems to really be enjoying Miles, he will be sad to see her go.

Yvonne said...

Your love of reading just amazes me. Could you e-mail me and give me a couple of "must reads". Thanks.

Hope the rest of the vacation goes well.