THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Creation


I saw this on my friend Shauna's blog and thought it looked like fun creative thing to do. It was fun to see what images popped up with the search words I used. And to pick one to use.
To make your own:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
The questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name (or your blog name or handle or whatever)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'll have to give it a try.

Dani said...

how do you get the URL?

Rachel said...

I just did this... and I believe we share an dessert addiction! I even ended up with the same photo!

Julia Roberts said...

I love this idea. I am going to have to try it.