THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fablehaven by Brandon Mull

I got this book to read with E. I thought he'd love it. We started chapter one right on the heels of How to Train Your Dragon and he did not get into it.

I brought it on our trip to Florida and he never had time for it (no surprise). On the drive home I picked it up and read it. I loved it. It transports you into a magical world that is full of delightful surprises and dangerous beings.

H is reading it now, I hope she likes it and after I told bub that I read it he was jealous and now wants to listen. Since we are having much more boring days post trip I think it will have more appeal for him. It's a absolute must read if you have kids who like magical stories. I hope the library has the series so I can find out what happens next :)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, how I wish I had a little boy to read it to, sounds like a fun book.

Kathy said...

It is a great book. I have also read the second one and it is even better. Yes the library has #2.