THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday busy-ness

We had a Saturday that was a hair busier than normal.
We started with a crew meeting for J and DH. I thought it would take an hour or two. It ended up taking 4 1/2 but they both felt good about it and J is excited for the next year and DH got a lot of stuff worked out that had been on his mind and feels happy about how things will go. This is really the brain child of our friends Rob and Tori and they do most of the work but DH has been involved in it from the beginning and wants to contribute meaningfully so I know he was glad about the meeting and getting things rolling for the next year.

H had a book club to go to started by her friends Alexis and Kirsten. They are going to be reading the Box Car Children book 1. She had fun.

E went to C's 7th birthday bash. Where he had a blast.

I went to a baby shower for Holly.

By the time all that was done it was dinner time so I fixed dinner and then we headed to Lowes to get the supplies for a long awaited project: S's new bed.

7pmish we have our supplies and start the bed. Lu helped with the measuring.
9 pmish we are making some progress as DH stapes on the pillows and the sheet.
10:30 the finished product. It looks really cute. We have a fluffy headboard with pink and tan and chocolate dots on it and then her comforter is the same colors in stripes.

10 comments:

Chellie said...

Super duper cute!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

CUTE and fun family project

Yvonne said...

Looks really fun--you guys are so ambitious.

Mel said...

The fluffy headboard is a great idea!

How fun that H is going to her own book club:)

nikko said...

The headboard turned out nice!

c. griffith said...

Really cute and it looks fairly easy! I will have to try it out once Brody moves to a big boy bed. Thanks for the idea.

I have a good life said...

Very fun and Very cute. And..it sounds like a super duper crazy Saturday! Glad that E had fun! :)

Suzanne said...

I thought I saw your little guy on Good Life's birthday post! I hope he had fun! The new bed looks so cute and girly! I'll be that S loves it! :)

utmommy said...

Cute headboard!

Anne/kq said...

Very cute! And when small siblings jump on it and fall they won't be injured by the headboard. ;)