THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

bullet point weekend

Friday night we had the missionaries over for dinner.

Don't you think my new cups would looks nice with brown plates?

J went to the first football game of the High school season.


Saturday morning we had soccer practice in our backyard.

DH painted lines on the grass so now we have a "real field"

After the practice we had a pool party /BBQ with the team. It was a lot of fun.

We had Emmie and Kenna over and the kids played great.

We went to Hannah and Heather's baptism, H said the prayer. It was a nice meeting.

Went to CiCis

J went to the stake back to school swim party.

Sunday, church day :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love it that your DH painted lines on the grass! What a great weekend:)