THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

Party Fun!

This morning the kids all woke up early, in fact E was so excited for the big birthday that he opted to sleep in a sleeping bag in the girls room so he wouldn't miss any fun.
They came to my room early and H got to open some cards that have come in the mail the last few days. She was very excited and happy to receive each one.

Then I started breakfast. While I was cooking there was a knock at the door and her surprise was here! Rebecca and I threw a surprise party for H and Sara (who share the exact same birthday!). Both girls were completely surprised and happy.

We ate pancakes and bacon and then the girls had a craft to do. We had wooden initials for them to paint. They worked on those for awhile and they turned out cute :)

After that we went swimming. I was worried because a big storm came through last night and it was raining and the temp dropped quite a bit but the girls still braved the water.
After swimming we had cake and ice cream and they played Wii or finished their letters.

Around 11:30ish the sun came back out so we headed back to the pool for some more water fun!
Now all the girls are gone and we're going to go to the museum (H's original plan before she knew about the party) and tonight H gets to go on a date with DH and I. She is very excited.


4 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

Happy Birthday H!!! What a fun mom you are! Looks like a blast even if it was only 70 outside.

I have a good life said...

The girls were so excited about it as I was driving them home! It seems they had a very good time! :) Thanks.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Happy Happy Birthday H--what a fun day and suprise

Yvonne said...

What a fun surprise party. I think you always plan the best get togethers.