THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

YW Fashion Show

This morning the girls met at the church at 8:30. They went to the thrift store where everything is 25cents on Wednesday's before 1 and each spent a dollar twenty five. Then they went back to the church where they put on a fashion show for the moms and we had a pot luck.
It was a lot of fun.
While I was there with the big girls E was playing at Eli and Logan's and Lu and H were at Austin and Amanda's.
When we were done with YW I got Lu and we went to Target and Kohls where J got some good deals on back to school stuff.
I also went and got an application to substitute this fall. I am hoping to work 2 days a week. Lu is the only one not in school full time and I think I have something worked out with a couple of my good friends who also want to work very part time. We can switch kids each week and everyone benefits. Hope it works out.

8 comments:

Chellie said...

That sounds like fun!

I have a good life said...

How fun! :)

I would love to substitute again, too. Although, right now, I think I have too much on my plate to even think about it. Also, LD is smaller than Lu and wouldn't do well with the preschool part.

utmommy said...

What a fun activity!

Yvonne said...

That looks like such a great activity.

Good luck with the substitute teaching in the fall. You would make such a great teacher.

Anne/kq said...

That sounds like fun. I adore thrift stores!

nikko said...

What a fun idea for an activity. Which thrift store did they go to? You would make a great teacher -- I would be happy to watch Lu once in a while!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

HEY what fun I will sub again too after we take zach

Suzanne said...

How fun to have a fashion show! And I think you'd make a great substitute teacher. How fun that you can swap with your friends to get a little extra time out of the house!