THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, August 18, 2008

what do you do on a rainy summer day?

go swimming of course. It was chilly but no one seemed to care. H had her first day of camp, she had a most excellent time :)
Brother had his friend C over to play. They played the usual: Star Wars, Ninjas, and Wii. They added a new game today. Olympic swimming. They raced laps back and forth many times. Their favorite was to play relay team where the two of them took turns swimming and cheering each other on to victory against many imaginary foes, who were all slower than them.

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a fun game--did you get out the tape and play the National Anthem for them???

Dani said...

I think he should start training now. I would be a good olympic cheering sister

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Very cute, we've been playing "Olympics" too, so fun. . .xo

utmommy said...

Wish we were playing with you!

Anne/kq said...

I always LOVED swimming in the rain as a kid. I was scared to do it in TX, though, because of how fast thunderstorms would roll in! (Out here we have hours of warning before lightning strikes, not mere seconds to minutes!)

I have a good life said...

C had such a great day yesterday! I love the relay racing. How fun. Swimming is fun and cheering is fun. They have such a blast together. Not only do they look alike, they have the same interests and that helps! :)

c. griffith said...

You guys are always soooo busy. I get winded reading your blogs. You are so good at keeping up.
Charmela