THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, August 08, 2008

pictures and post completely unrelated

This picture cracks me up. We might need to crop it. It looks like she's going to splat. And she did.
Last night was HFPE. It was really nice. The evening was focused on the Savior and the service He gave and still gives. We also talked about how we can serve. It was very wonderful. Angela made a beautiful slide show and we had a wonderful round table discussion.
DH was supposed to be home at 7 to tend the kiddos. He ended up needing to work late and thought he'd be home a little after so I asked S to keep them so I could leave on time. I ended up beating him home and S was late to a movie but made it at the last minute. While I was driving home, around 9, S called to see where I was and told me she was still watching the kids. We talked while I drove home and I got to asking her what everyone was doing. She said E was on the computer and G and H were watching TV. Then she must have walked in to look at them and said that Lu had fallen asleep. I asked if she was in her nighttime diaper? No. S didn't think she'd fall asleep. Well I was not very happy about that and told her if she peed my bed I'd be really mad.
I got home a few minutes later and S took off to the show and I went to check the kids and move Lu to her bed. When I lifted her I saw that there was a diaper under her cute little green flowery nightgown so I asked H who put it there.
H told me she did. Lu was sleepy so she had her get a diaper and got it on her while they were watching TV, just in case. H then told me that Lu was sooo cute and fell asleep.
I was really happy and proud of H. She's really growing up and has gotten very helpful and responsible, especially when it comes to helping her little sister.


Today Friday swim was at the Petty's. They have a great waterfall down one whole side of their pool and it's perfect for jumping off of :)

6 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

Such a cute story about H. I can't believe you caught Lu in midair!!

I have a good life said...

I love that story about H. They really are growing so fast and are so helpful. I will miss K's taking care of LD when school begins again.

Anne/kq said...

That is so nice that H is such a helper! I know I have been grateful many times for Emma's maternal instinct and the way she helps me. It's nice. :) (I said that already. This is what I get for posting at 5 in the morning-- and no, I haven't slept yet.)

ccwebb said...

Hi Txmommy,
an old friend from Lancaster wants to say hi - you could say we shared a green gingham bedroom.

Stacy (Hull)
ccwebb2000@comcast.net

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Cute story, and I really love your friends pool . . .or is that yours? Will you send me a photo of the whole thing, we are putting together ideas for a Idiart communal pool and that might be pretty fun!

Yvonne said...

Great pictures.

Isn't it wonderful to watch your kids grow up ; )