THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, May 07, 2007

catch up in bullets

  • I have a headache. It started yesterday and got worse as the day went on. By night it was throbbing and today it still hurts. Yuck.
  • Friday night DH and I took H out for dinner and had a talk with her about her behavior. She's been having trouble being obedient. I asked her what things she thought she needed to work on and she said: being obedient, being polite and not lying. We talked about each thing and how she could improve in those areas. I think it went well.
  • Saturday morning E had his last soccer game. It was our first loss of the season final win of the season and it rained, but it was a fun game and we were sad to see the season draw to a close.
  • Loss?What game were you watching?It was like 6-2. 1/2 of the goals were their team scoring on their goal, but we still had a few. I think E had 1, and Braedon had 2. They only got 2 on us. One on E and one on K. comment inserted by DH
  • Soccer party at CiCi's pizza Saturday afternoon. DH has been a good coach. He's patient with the boys and fun.
  • Saturday night we went to hear Tori's choir sing. They did a great job. After we went to dinner at Rockfish, I had shrimp that were most yummy.
  • Sunday my Sunday School class was awful.
  • We made pioneer woman sandwiches for dinner and our friends came over. They were yummy and it was nice. The evening was quick. All the kids seemed cranky and we had to take Mason back to his family at 7ish so we ended early, I had a headache too.
  • AR ended last night. We watched with Rachel and Robin et al. My least favorite team won.
  • This morning I went and signed H up for TAFA. We got in the drama and the music classes and she's on a waiting list for strings.
  • Tonight the missionaries are coming over for dinner so I need to go take some Tylenol and think of something to make.

10 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Wow, you guys stay very, very, busy and have so much fun.. I am so boring

Mel said...

Wow, you feed the missionaries quite frequently! I bet they love coming to your house because your family is so awesome and your cooking too:)

Good luck getting rid of that headache.

Anonymous said...

Loss?

What game were you watching?

It was like 6-2. 1/2 of the goals were their team scoring on their goal, but we still had a few. I think I had 1, and Braedon had 2. They only got 2 on us. One on E and one on K.

Anonymous said...

I meant E had 1 goal, and Braedon had 2.

~DH

Tori :) said...

LOL! Love the "editing."
I hope you get rid of your headache. I've had sinus headaches for a month straight. Yuck.

Suzanne said...

How nice that your hubby took your daughter out to have one-on-one time to talk about behavior. I think that's so much more effective then making the child feel bad in front of the other kids. I really admire how you teach your kids and spend so much time with them!

That's too bad about the headaches. Hopefully you're feeling better soon. :)

nikko said...

Ugh. So sorry about the headache. The sandwichs were yummy! Thanks for inviting us over.

utmommy said...

What are pioneer woman sandwiches?

Hope your headache feels better.

yerdoingitwrong said...

owie. I detest headaches! Hope you're feelin' better, girl.

wendy said...

I like your flower shaped bullets.

Baseball with the misssionaries = cool.

A nice date with your dd to discuss behavior = a great idea. How old is she? I have a feeling that our 9 year old might respond well to something like that.