THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

lunch, check up's, lessons, stuff

Last night we had stormy weather. It woke even me up, which is unusual. DH wakes up to every whisper and tip toe around. I am a more sound sleeper. My alarm clock got turned off by the lightning, luckily it wasn't a work out morning because I normally wake up about 6:30ish without an alarm but I would have missed 5:40.

This morning I had my annual exam under the hood. Better than going to the dentist I guess. Nikko kept E and G. Lucy doesn't really like to stay with anyone but me. She does okay for Nikko though; after an initial complaint. She also will stay for Debi. Thank goodness for a couple of friends who are willing to keep her and for whom she will calm down and play nicely.

After I was done I drove straight to I have a Good Life's house and Nikko met me there with the kids. We all went out to lunch with two other friends and our gaggle of kiddos for a belated birthday celebration. We went to Jason's Deli, which had a very nice salad bar and was noisy enough for the kids and yummy for all. It was really nice and sweet of them:)

When we got home the kids were exhausted and took a rest without invitation. I snuck in and took a quick photo. I heard them giggling in the bedroom and had to see what they were up to!

Papa came over early to start making fry bread. He had two cute kitchen assistants.

For FHE we had Navajo tacos, Tiffany's best dessert ever and a lesson on picking good heroes.

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

Sounds like a fun day- minus the "exam under the hood" lol!!

utmommy said...

Love that dessert!

nikko said...

Lunch was fun! Mmm... fry bread sounds so yummy.

wendy said...

under the hood - ha ha ha!

Indian Tacos sound good.

The Pollard Fam said...

You are always cooking things that sound so good! That is great you will be moving to Maryland- it is beautiful up here. We love it because you can always find something fun to do.