THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

waiting for dad to come home....

The kids wanted to go swimming this afternoon. However it was not hot, and the water was certainly not hot.
They thought if they got in their suits they might be able to persuade DH to swim when he got home.

While they were waiting they played on the fort. Lucy just learned how to use the climbing wall.

*they didn't persuade him, but he did play soccer in the front yard after dinner. And they found the side walk chalk and we traced their outlines and then they colored in clothes and accessories, well the girls did. Brother made his kick a soccer ball and roller skate.

7 comments:

Amadeo said...

I've never seen your fort...how fun! I always wanted one when we were young.

Awesome Mom said...

Go Lucy!

attack of The Mouse said...

I love the idea, if we get in our suits maybe we can. I love it. Way to go little L. That is wonderful for her, but I know it is kinda scary for mom when these little ones start doing more dangerous stuff.

Tori :) said...

Isn't it funny how kids want to swim even when it's not warm at all? My kids will swim in freezing cold water just because the sun is out. :)
Love the fort. That's awesome.

Anne/kq said...

What fun! Though I'm shivering just looking at it; my mother-in-law used to look at me like I was crazy when I was dating my husband 'cause I'm always cold, and wear a sweater when it hits 70...

Joyismygoal said...

Thanks for your continuous help

Debbie said...

you have a serious yard. i wish ours was half that size:)