THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 13, 2007

fish face

Friday afternoon we went to the Japanese Gardens. It was very lovely. The gardens are beautiful, and the kids love to feed the Koi, walk on the bridges and paths and enjoy the outdoors.

About 1 second after this photo Brother slipped and got wet. It was nice out and he didn't get soaked so we carried on.


Friday morning Tori and I went to the curriculum fair. It was fun and overwhelming. So many books, so many vendors. I did find the Spanish curriculum I was looking for and a geography one that just looked like so much fun. Also the History of the World that I wanted. It'll be fun to get started. The kiddos are excited. We have a lot of work to do this summer to be ready.

*more on the homeschooling front later.

1 comment:

nikko said...

glad you had a great day! Looks like the Japanese garden was fun.