THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

thursday thirteen



Phaedra at Wild Daisy's had this cute Thursday Thirteen button. So I thought I'd play too.

Thirteen Things We are Going To Do This Summer

  1. Swim, swim, swim
  2. have friends over to swim, and BBQ
  3. the girls will go to camp. S to EFY, J to girls camp
  4. watch fireworks
  5. go to the dollar show
  6. eat snow cones
  7. go on our Dream Disney Vacation!
  8. see Dani and Greg, at said vacation
  9. see our family!, also at said vacation
  10. clean the garage and set up the school room
  11. potty train Lucy (laugh along with me...it's okay:) )
  12. participate in the summer reading extravaganza at the library
  13. go to a concert in the Garden and watch the fireworks, we've meant to do that since we moved here (9 years ago) and still haven't so this is the summer.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

which garden? that sounds lovely... the ones in Houston?

yes, she will participate again next year. :)

Amanda said...

Sounds like it will be a fun summer, especially the Disney vacation. I'm with you on the potty training. It is high time that my 3 year old uses the potty! By the end of summer is my goal!

Katherine@Raising Five said...

Oh, that sounds like a great summer. Minus the potty training - but won't that be nice when it's over? We haven't gotten out snow cone maker out yet - thanks for the reminder - yum!

nikko said...

Your vacation sounds fun. I can't wait to come and swim in your pool!! Where will your school room be? Upstairs?

Tori :) said...

I'm so excited about y'alls Disney vacation!!! Can't wait for pics!

Suzanne said...

It sounds like you're at the start of a fantastic summer! :)

Lei said...

Can't wait for the fireworks and BBQs!

utmommy said...

Hopefully we can get in on some of the swim, swim, swim fun!!