THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

high school meme

Tori :) tagged me for a senior meme:
1. Who was your best friend? My best friend was Lana, she was older than me and was already going to Ricks College. I missed her a lot. I had friends at school and in my ward but mostly I had a boyfriend and that took my time.
2.What sports did you play? none
3.What kind of car did you drive?an old VW bus, light blue, was my first car. It was awful! If you ever took your foot off the gas it would stall so I learned to drive with my right heel on the gas, right toe on the brake and my left foot on the clutch. After my brother "lost" the car we got a red dasher...not as nice as it sounds:)
4. It's Friday night, where were you?Maybe on a date.
5. Were you a party animal?No
6. Were you considered a flirt? No
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?Nope.
8. Were you a nerd?Yes
9. Did you get suspended or expelled?No
10. Can you sing the fight song?No but I am sure my sisters can. They were both cheerleaders and way cooler than me.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?Mr Williams. Jr Year History
12. Where did you sit during lunch?outside in the quad.
13. What is your schools full name?Antelope Valley High School
14. School mascot?Annie Antelope
15. Did you go to Prom?Yes, jr and senior year

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? NO! Although if I did go back I'd do it differently; I'd study harder, be more friendly with people I didn't know, join more clubs and not have a boyfriend.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?I got to walk in with Mark Lowry, who I thought was really cute and nice. It was hot and outside.
18. What was your fav. class?I liked school and liked most of my classes, not math though.
19. Where were you on senior skip day?at the beach
20. Did you have a job your senior year?I worked doing filing after school for a cardiologist and at Howard and Phils the store the won the west!
21. Where did you go most often for lunch?we had a closed campus
22. Have you gained weight since then?duh
23. What did you do after graduation?My family was camping at El Capitan so after graduation I drove down to join them.
25. Who was your Senior prom date? my ex
26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion?I went, it was kind of fun to see everyone. I missed my 20th though.
27. Who was your home room teacher?I don't remember.
So, if you read this and want to consider yourself tagged. and I don't know what happened to question 24. My tag didn't have one.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Oh wow now you look like Sierra

Tori :) said...

LOL! I didn't even notice #24 was missing. My tag didn't have one either...
Love the pic!