THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 20, 2007

the weather is warm, the pollen is in the air, ahh spring

Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.
And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.
Helaman 10 4-5

This is one of my favorite Nephis. I need to remember him and do the tasks which the Lord has given me (raising my family, teaching my sunday school class, VT, etc.) with unwearyingness.



quick summary of the weekend:
  • smoothed a lot of concrete
  • poured a lot of rocks
  • went to a baby shower for sweet Caroline who is expecting her first baby
  • had Mitchell and Emmaline for a sleep-over with E and H
  • took E to a birthday party at the jumping place
  • made Indonesian Honey Baked Beans (my favorite)
  • went to a good-bye party for Quinn and Sandy
  • did all of that while sneezing my head off and having itchy ears and watery eyes and popping allergy meds every four hours

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Claritin? My doctor recommended it and I used it for the first time this weekend. I was blissfully free of all of those fun symptoms and you only have to take one every 24 hours. I spent most of the day wondering if the meds were working or if it was just a good allergy day, but seeing as we were outside in the woods all day doing clean up at the local park, I think it's safe to say they worked. I got the generic one because I am not about to pay $12 for 5 tablets when I can get the same stuff and only pay $7.50 for 30 tablets!

nikko said...

There was a party for Q and S? Wish I would have known about it. I guess I'll have to do something for them on my own.

Sounds like a productive weekend.

You quoted one of my all-time favorite scriptures! I love that Nephi, too.

Anne/kq said...

Indonesian Honey Baked Beans?

Recipe, please?

Tori :) said...

My mom started taking grape seed extract everyday and it helped her allergies immensely. I hope you can find some relief.

Nettie said...

That sounds like an exhausting week end! Ditto on the Claritin recomendation. The generic is Loratidine. We get it at the pharmacy at the hospital in a larger quantity bottle that makes it cheaper.

And Indonesian beans? Sounds intriguing!