THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, May 04, 2007

who has the coolest Abba ever?

Brother loves flight. He has been very into watching the birds around lately. The egrets glide in the air in a way that's really pretty and different than other birds that we see flapping their wings and flying around. He wonders why they do what they do. He also loves planes, fighters, helicopters, rockets and star fighters.

Maybe we have another engineer or pilot in the making?

And where does he get this from?.....I wonder.
Abba's first solo!

9 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Wow, that is so cool and is definitely of interest to me since I am in the WRIGHT Family. My BF Beth, when she was 14, got her pilots license. My Mom would not let me fly w/ her so when we both were @ Rick's college our freshman year I flew upside down w/ her in a Piper Cub and tried successfully not to loose my lunch.It was thrilling.

wendy said...

Very cool!

Suzanne said...

How fun! My boys love planes and rocket ships too! :)

attack of The Mouse said...

Oh cool, but also kinda scarry. My DH loves planes too, but they scare me. I want him to live a long fruitful life, I get a bit nervous about his love. It is just one of those supper thrilling hobbies that comes with danger.

maggie moran said...

I LOVE flying! I have over 300 hours in light planes. Tell your Abba...I used to own a Citabria! :D

Nettie said...

We have airplane enthusiasts in the family as well. Which, for some bizzarre reason, is much scarier to me than the motorcycle thing!

Gabriela said...

wow-how cool.

Lisa M. said...

Very very neat.

I love it- Such perfect boyhood things. I love it.

utmommy said...

He is a pretty cool Abba!