THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 27, 2007

rain rain

a Disney trip in 2001. We've been one time since then, summer of 03, but I can't find the pictures for some reason.

Anyway, counting down is going on in earnest. I've read the guide book, we're very excited. I am a little worried about losing a kid because we have lots and they wander. I got all the littles ID bracelets, which they have on their wrists now in training. I also got matching tees for our three full days in the park to try and make them easier to spot. I am normally a bit over protective and this will be an over drive experience as far as that goes, but we have a good adult to child ratio, and we'll be smart and watchful so it will be great!
In the meantime we're ready, we're excited, we're geared up for the drive, we've got a baby sitter for Millie, someone to take in the mail and now all I need is to enlist someone to dump chemicals in the pool once while we're gone and we're good.

Weekend was good. It poured on Saturday. We caught a small window in the rain and went to pick some peaches at the Bartoseks. We got a bag full and the kids have been munching happily away ever since. If there are any left I'll make jam tomorrow.

Saturday afternoon S and J went to see Pirates. Saturday DH and I went to the temple. After we stopped at Genghis Grill for dinner. It was fun and yummy. Grandma and Papa came with us and we had a fun time.



Today S gave a talk in Sacrament. I thought she did a good job. After church J got her patriarchal blessing. It was very lovely and special. I am very glad that Papa has been able to give all three big girls their blessings while he's been living in TX. Who knows where we'll be flying to see him when the littles are old enough!

Tonight J is sleeping over at Emma's. Also Mariah. The three girls and Tori came over for a little visit and dessert. I tried a new recipe for Black Forest cake, which was good but not great. I won't make it again.
S is at a StarStepper sleep over.

6 comments:

Anne/kq said...

What a nice weekend. I miss that temple sometimes, it's so little compared to the Los Angeles temple.

utmommy said...

So fun! What a busy weekend as usual.

Anonymous said...

Happy Memorial Day!

Chellie said...

Those are great ideas to keep the troops together during your vacation. We are going to miss you will you are gone!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a FABULOUS vacation! :D

Joyismygoal said...

I heard you had a very special experience at the temple.