THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 13, 2007

May 12

DH's birthday. He's 37 now. Whoo Hoo!

We had a good day, not very birthday-ish, but he didn't really want a big celebration. In the morning we had family cleaning hour. DH spent a lot of time in the yard mowing and doing pool stuff.
We had hot dogs for lunch (his choice) and opened presents. The kids chose some new swim trunks and "Night at the Museum" for him.

In the afternoon he went and helped the Howards move some food storage in preparation for their move. The Bishop is not moving now, which we are glad about. I went with J to DOTS, her new favorite store where she spent some baby sitting money and got a lot of cute things. We also stopped by Robin and Rachel's. I had a little something for them. We miss Meridith and talk about her a lot, I didn't know what lame thing I could do to be thoughtful but I figured doing something was better than doing nothing. It's hard to believe that she died a year ago.

Last night we went out. We saw Spiderman 3 and went to dinner.

So Happy Birthday Sweetie!

1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

Hapy bday R.
L you are such a good person