THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 02, 2007

An Attitude of Gratitude

In honor of Thanksgiving and being grateful I am going to post something small that I am grateful for each day this month. Since today is technically the 2nd I'll do two, to catch up, but starting tomorrow it's one each.
I am not going to do the biggies, which I am SO grateful for, because that's too easy. So family, health, home, Savior, those kinds of things are not what you'll see.
This is a list of the little, some times over looked things that make life sweet and deserve to be recognized.

1. a mattress cover for our bed. Nana sent us one and I put it on the bed and DH and I both noticed, right away, how much softer and nicer the bed felt. Whether it's the bed cover or a mother's love I don't know but in any case it is soft and a delight and I am grateful.

2. cough drops. I've had a cough for awhile and they really help. It's still annoying but I am grateful for the relief.

3 comments:

Tori :) said...

Hey! I have a blog titled "An Attitude of Gratitude." Did you steal it from me?? (Kidding)
What a great idea to post every day! I may have to steal it from you.

Yvonne said...

Great idea! We all have so much to be grateful for, and yet sometimes we forget! Thanks for the reminder.

Joyismygoal said...

Wow I was off the computer for a couple of days and I come back and you have6 new posts i am sooo impressed. I would love to join you for the attitude of gratitude too another friend challenged me to this so i think i will give it a try.