THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday



it's quiet as a mouse in our house this Saturday night. The big girls are at a stake dance and Lucy and brother are tucked into their beds. DH and H are reading in the other room and I, I am shopping on line. I just bought S and J's birthday presents. They both have December birthdays. And I got a few things for Christmas. I have a few (million) to go :) but at least I am starting now.

This morning we had our last soccer game of the season followed by a pizza party at the park. Then S, G and I went to the ward BBQ, J went venturing, DH,E,and H went to karate. Finally we did our grocery shopping. It was a good day. I love our ward and the many good friends we have there.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like you had a great day--and aren't quiet Saturday nights wonderful!!!