THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

grateful for

# 6 Today I am grateful for warm jackets to put on when the air gets a little nippy.

Last night Ted, who is the brother of our friends Warren & Sheila (who recently left the lone star state to live in Utah~ of all the crazy places) came to stay for a couple days. He is applying to medical schools and doing a crazy tour of places he's interested in and shadowing doctors and having interviews. He called Sunday night to see if he could spend a couple days at the RitzTooManyToCount, and we were happy to have him. (thus the cleaning supply need of yesterday:) ) Anyway, when he arrived we were visiting with him and he was saying how nice the weather was to which we replied well tomorrow will be cold. And he laughed. I guess if you are from Utah anything above 50 this time of year is balmy :)

3 comments:

utmommy said...

I think you guys pulled your coats out before us. CRAZY!

Tori :) said...

That's so funny! When I moved to Utah I remember hearing people talking about how "hot" it was when it was like 70 degrees. I still get cold if there's a lite breeze!

Yvonne said...

I get such a kick out of our missionaries from Utah who talk about how cold it is when it's 20 below. Ha, ha, ha--then don't have a clue what cold truly is!!!