THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I feel so bad

We have a hectic schedule around here and have to write things down to remember who goes where when. Well yesterday we had several things on the calendar and we forgot one. H was supposed to go sailing with her Activity Day class. She had been counting down all week and was so excited. DH, H and I all knew about it. All were planning on it. All were together that day and still when the time came we somehow had a collective memory glitch and completely forgot. This morning H walked into our room and said we forgot to go sailing.
Oh no!

I am sad because she was really really looking forward to it. How she forgot completely baffles me. How I forgot is par for the course, but still darn!

3 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

Oh, I know how sad that feels!

Yvonne said...

It's hard to remember everything. (I'm amazed that you keep so many things straight--I think you're amazing)

I have a good life said...

K didn't go either. We remembered at 5 minutes to and I had eight kids at my house...K cried when I told her that I had made my decision that she couldn't go anymore. Oh well...I am making it up to her by letting her take a friend out to lunch on Monday. I feel bad since it was mostly my fault. BTW I had a great time last night! Thanks for the company. I think you are awesome.