THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 15, 2007

fashion statement or plea for recreation?


Why is Lucy dressed like this when it's cold outside and there is no chance I'll take her swimming? Optimism, delusion...because she feels like it? I don't know but I do know that it came in the mail a couple days ago, we had left it at Nana's this summer and our friend Pete had it all this time. I laughed when I got it since we will be seeing him in a few weeks and it would have been just as useful then as it is now but still it was nice of him to mail it. And Lucy has been wearing it since. "I go swimming" is an oft repeated phrase around here. I have to dress her every time we go outside because as soon as we are back in the house she strips

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

She can ALWAYS hope!!! I would prefer optimism to delusion ; )