THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 24, 2007

"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." ~Clarence Budinton Kelland

I don't know who Clarence Budinton Kelland is but I liked this quote. I wonder what lessons I am teaching my children? I am sure I would be surprised by some that I didn't intend. Hopefully I will be pleased with some that I did. You can't, unfortunately hide anything from your children.

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I love that quote too, and it is true of our parents and of ourselves. Having other peoples children in our homes we see something about the parents, though not all because they do have that free agency thing :>, I liKed yuor reflections and I know you are teaCHING THEM TO SMILE AND BE KIND AND NOT TO BE AFRAID TO have BEAR their TESTIMONY AT CHURCH among many other good things. So, that is awesome!!!

The Amazing Trips said...

Isn't that the truth? I am both delighted and horrified at the things my children have learned from me. They are a great reminder to always be the best you can be, that's for sure!

Britni said...

I really like that quote. It's exactly how I would describe what I learned from my parents. I don't really remember them ever verbally teaching or telling me things... I just learned from their example and sometimes that's the more powerful lesson.