THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

what a real Sunday is like:

My sweet angels are wound up little tornadoes today. The weather outside is warm and sunny and the TV is banned so they are bouncing off the walls waiting for church to start. I am going to be happy come January when we switch to an 8:30 start time. I thought we had tithing settlement at noon and just found out it's not until after church so we're ready to go really early too.

To keep them occupied I suggested writing letters to Santa, you know to beat the December rush. H, who almost doesn't believe but is a little unsure and probably not willing to take the chance is asking for clothes and moon sand and wouldn't mind a horse but is realistic enough to realize that's probably not going to happen.



E wants transformers, a Wii, and Star Wars stuff and a trampoline. (he also asked for a pocket knife and a long shot gun~ neither of which he will get)
Lucy wants a purple baby and stroller, and a princess kitchen.
Yesterday was dinner groups. We had a host get sick at the last moment and I had to scramble to get everything rearranged. Hopefully it turned out well. The group I was in was very fun. Michelle made halibut that was delicious! Best Halibut ever, and I like fish :) After dinner we played Wii and that was so fun, I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. I would totally be into having one for our family to play together. It was hysterical to watch all these grown ups play and Rhonda was our sleeper, she totally rocks at it! SO funny!
DH took the kids to Dallas for a Karate seminar. I think they had a good time. I haven't seen the pictures yet but I am sure I will. I hope they feel it was worth it because it was a little on the expensive side. Spending time together is good though so...what are you going to do?
I went to a book party in the morning, dangerous. Lu and I did some Christmas shopping there. We're whittling away at our list.
Tonight E and H are going to spend the night with Emmeline and Mitchell. They are really excited. They will stay and play for most of the day tomorrow. The rest of us are going to mom's to eat her left overs. She was the one who was supposed to host and was sick so now she has all this food leftover, which is lucky for us, but a bummer for her :( Being sick is no fun. Tomorrow is Dad's birthday so we'll do a little celebration tonight.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I really want to do a dinner group after the holidays.

I miss the days when the kids were little and Christmas lists were so fun. I can't shop for my grandchildren because of the whole border thing--so I send money. I hate that!!!

I hope your mom is feeling better and that you have a fun birthday celebration for your dad.

nikko said...

So sad that your mom got sick! I wondered why she wasn't at church yesterday. Our dinner group was a lot of fun, too. :o)