THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

our playgroup

When H went to school all of a sudden Lucy found herself home alone with me every day for the first time.
She doesn't love it.

I decided that I need to find some structured fun for her each week. On Tuesdays we now go to Story Time. That's fun and she likes to go to the library.

I also sent out an e-mail a week or so ago to see if anyone would be interested in a mommy and me playgroup. Today was our first meeting. We had a great turn out. We had 9 mommies, 2 grandparents and 15 kids (I think). It was kind of chilly at the park but no one minded and we we ran around and played for about an hour and a half.

This is Lucy and her friend "other Lucy" from church. They both came wearing the same outfit, which was funny. Same name, same outfit, same blond hair!

8 comments:

I have a good life said...

It was so much fun! :) Thanks for organizing it.

Gabriela said...

I love a good playgroup. Way to go organizing it, I bet a lot of moms (and grandmas!) are happy you did.

:)

nikko said...

Glad everyone had fun. Thanks for taking P and K with you.

Anonymous said...

What adorable Lucys! That is great that you have started a play group. That will be so much fun for her. I love the library, and now my kids do to. That is one of the best places you can take your kids I think.

utmommy said...

Look at her in her purple clothes!

I want that CD!

Chellie said...

CUTE! I love our playgroup! We go to the park, museums, swimming, etc. It's fun! Way to head it up!

Yvonne said...

I remember playgroups--I thought they worked so well and were so fun! Too cute that Lucy and "the other Lucy" wore the same outfits.

Joyismygoal said...

sounds very fun