THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Stake Conference

We had stake conference this morning. Now the house is quiet, so quiet that I can hear my microwave working away. Why is it quiet in the middle of a Sunday afternoon you might wonder? Well, the children were "so good" during church today that now each of them gets to take a nap/rest. They were SO GOOD that they didn't even complain when I told them what they had earned. Which means they knew they darn well deserved it and are lucky that's all they earned. We came home and I fixed them lunch (watermelon from Nikko's garden), chicken nuggets and juice. Then washed their hands and faces and put them in their beds. Except for H who has a sleeping bag on the couch. E and H have books to help them pass their 45 minutes in silence.

We got a new Stake Presidency today. Pres. Hadley, who was the counselor is now the president. Pres. Vigil and Pres. Hollinger are the counselors. They will be awesome!! I am glad DH and I went last night and could enjoy the talks and the sit quietly and listen. Today was anything but.
I guess we have more training to do.

4 comments:

Mel said...

I love the sarcasm:) We could totally be RLF!

Yeah for a quiet moment or two.

Joyismygoal said...

Can I be rewarded a nap too didn't sleep much last night:> thanks for your kind words --I guess it is time for us to stretch I am very humbled ..the meetings we have had in the past two days have been amazing and so insightful

lera said...

I'm bad. I don't even bother with Stake Conference. Sacrament meeting is difficult enough! :-)

Yvonne said...

I love Stake Conference! Isn't it great.