THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 09, 2007

surprised me


I went to the store to get a few things we needed for tonight and I saw they had new holiday kisses out. So I bought two packages (natch). One is candy cane flavor and one was hot cocoa. I totally expected to like the cocoa one better but, surprise, nope. When you put it in your mouth it's too smooshy. I liked the white chocolate with candy cane better. Who'd have thunk it?

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yum, white chocolate with candy cane sounds wonderful. I'll have to go looking for those!!!

Anna said...

Must have Candy Cane Kisses!

Joyismygoal said...

oooo me me i would have thunk--- since choc is not on my list i am sooo grateful i can still taste white I can't wait to try it

Anne/kq said...

Mmmm, candy cane Kisses sounds good to me, too!

Rachel said...

Me and Britt went to the store the other day. We noticed the new kisses too, haven't opened them yet though :(

Oh and we bought the same two bags that you did!!!