THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

going to the library


DH took the day off since he worked all weekend. He had a list of things he wanted to get done so it was pretty much business as usual for Lucy and I. We went to the library for story time, went to the teacher supply store to look for our colonial music CD (since we've already checked 3 libraries ~ no luck) , stopped by Wal-mart for some yummy lasagna ingredients and cake ingredients (J is baking for tomorrow night), took J to the orthodontist, did a couple loads of laundry, watched Dora.
Tonight is karate and I have to prepare my talk for YWIE.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I just am amazed at how much you get done in a day. I'm a slug!!!

nikko said...

Colonial music? I'm intrigued. :o)