THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 01, 2007

it starts with one picture and then look what happens..

I am randomly surfing and taking pictures willy nilly. (of course I am only taking photos of my own adorable offspring and their friends so that's legal right ;) )

Here's cute little Dani as incredigirl and her friend Ashley as Batgirl. They are real supers saving the world from bad hair days one head at a time!

8 comments:

Gabriela said...

Great costumes!!!

I'll take some of that excess candy down here!

Britni said...

Hey I like the pictures! By the way.. the stickers really do work at least for me anyways. I think it may be the jacket in the background that's really motivating, but the stickers are a good visual motivator. Out of the last 8 days, I've worked out 6 times... and before the stickers I worked out 6 times in like 6 weeks. You should try it!

Anonymous said...

Those are great costumes!!!

Suzanne said...

If they are saving the world from bad hair days, can they come to my house first??? ;D

nikko said...

Only someone with a figure like Dani's could pull off a costume like that! ;o)

I need a bad-hair-day-saver!

utmommy said...

I had the same thought as Nikko. Dani is just the cutest tiniest little thing. Lucky girl.

wendy said...

Those are the cutest Super Hero's evah!

Tori :) said...

If I had a cute, skinny body I'd totally wear those costumes!