THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

thinking of what to do...

It's time to think about our annual Christmas card. What kind of torture will I put my children through this year (brwah haha haha haha)
This is our attempt in 2001. Cute, uncooperative, crazy. That pretty much sums up every year.

This year will be weird because we won't have Dani in it. Now she's a family with Greg and I guess they'll take their own pictures. Hopefully Greg will be able to get Dani to cooperate :) If I was thinking about it I would have snapped one in Disney with everyone to use...but who's thinking about Christmas in June? Note to self: think about Christmas in June next time

2 comments:

Dani said...

the hair is the most uncooperative part of the picture! you should have made me wear a hat!! you sent these to people?!?

Yvonne said...

So often we take a picture, I address the cards, and then they sit here and never get sent!!! I think I should do a Valentine Card--might be easier ; )