THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 16, 2007

walk on the wild side

DH and I went on a field trip with H today. We went to the zoo. Our favorite! It was a zoo, so many kids were there that it was kind of crazy. Luckily our group to watch was small.

We always see the flamingos first, they are by the front entrance.
Today we saw bear cubs (so cute). Lots of monkeys, kangaroos, snakes and bats. The works.
Lucy loved being out with H and her friends.

Here she is getting a lift from her big sister.
Peyton, Lucy, H, Isaiah, Eric and Justice. Our little group.



Eventually she had to hop on my shoulders so we could keep track of her.

It was perfect weather. Cool but comfortable.
Everyone had an awesome time!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

We love visiting the flamingos!!! Looks like a great outing.

utmommy said...

Yeah for a fun field trip!!

Leah said...

Looks like you had a very fun day with the kids! Wish we had a zoo nearby, but they're all three hours away.

Your "Giving Thanks" posts are great! I love the Tylenol one. =) And gas. Where would we be without those? I like that you're thinking outside the box, and listing practical things, too!

Have a great weekend!