THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Eleven

If you like words and like to see how much you don't know (in my case anyway) go here. And while you play you earn grains of rice for donation through the UN. I never could get up to 40 (embarrassingly enough) but I did donate 100's of grains by playing!

anyway, today I am grateful for second chances. If you are, theoretically, dieting and you don't do well one day, you can try again the next. Or if you aren't as sweet and kind as you think you should be...new day, try again. Each day we have the chance to be the kind of person we want to be. We get to try again. Hopefully we don't waste that but do better and try harder and improve ourselves as we live our lives and see each new day.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hey, that's a fun site. My vocabulary stinks, and that may help if I do that every so often.

I'm so grateful we get to keep trying!!!

Britni said...

3000 grains of rice donated... maybe somebody won't be hungry today! Thanks for the link!