THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 01, 2007

excess

This is the big bucket we used to dunk for apples in at our carnival. I had it about half full (200ish pieces of candy) when we headed out the door for Trunk or Treat. We emptied it. There was a big turn out and it was very fun! The kids had a fabulous time running around with their friends and getting candy.
When we got home I put the bucket on the couch and said okay dump so we can put it all up and dole it out in a reasonable manner. So the kids dumped the bags into the bucket and it was full to the top. To the top. Crazy. This is after we had all (including Papa and Grandma) eaten our fill, and Grandma got a little bowl to take home for them, but does not include with S and J have, which was not as much and they will keep in the rooms and eat with friends or while doing homework.

We'll have this hanging around until Easter!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness!! We showed up a little late to our ward's trunk or treat this year and therfore did not get as much candy. I am not too upset about it! They got plenty as it is just trick or treating on our little street we live on! Sheesh.....

nikko said...

That's quite a haul. I noticed they got more at trunk or treat this year since it was two wards!

Dallas Meow said...

Our doorbell rang from 6:30 till 8:45 - luckily, they left me the 'dots' and nerds
:)

Yvonne said...

That looks like an awful big stash!!! (I see some of my favorites in there!!!)

Joyismygoal said...

it was very fun I a couple of pictures