THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 30, 2007

what day is it?

The days are flying by. Does that mean I'm old?

Play practice is going well. H likes her part now and is over not having the lead; and the songs to "Gingerbread Christmas" are wafting through our home.

Yesterday we had dance practice, also for H. That is coming along. The girls can't dance in a straight line so next week, our final practice, we are going to the church and dancing on the gym line. Whatever happens will be fine. They are have so much fun and are really excited!

Had parent teacher conferences this week. I always enjoy that very much because I get to hear about how great the kids are. Brother took his first set of bench mark tests. He scored 100 in science, math and language arts. H is on the A honor roll. They are doing well, and that makes my life SO much easier.

We're looking at wood today.

Kids are having friends sleep over tonight.

Went to Home Family and Personal Enrichment last night.

Lights are going up on the house!!!

Shopping is almost done.

Nana is going to make H's dress.

Started reading "Lord of the Rings", I've never read them but everyone says I just have to...so far I don't hate it. I tried to read "the Hobbit" once before and didn't. I thought it was a snooze so we'll see.

Caught up :)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yeah for Christmas lights on your house!!!

Isn't it just amazing how quickly the days fly by--and it can't possibly having anything do with age ; )

Have a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Wow!

You guys sound busy. I am sitting here, eating my breakfast at 11:50am, although maybe that doesn't mean I am not busy. Since the reason I didn't eat it before was life getting in the way ^^

Thanks for an enjoyable breakfast read :)

Karen

Joyismygoal said...

wish life were that easyto catch up woohoo kiddos PTC'S

Dani said...

does grandma j have an email?