THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 23, 2007

in review

This guy was outside our hotel room when we went on our dream Disney vacation this summer. It was so fun to wake up and see them outside quietly eating.
Contrast that with this morning, I woke up to the sight of Lucy and her "boop". "Read dis me momm, I wann pupu milt momm, I cold momm." So being the nice wife that I am I slipped out of my warm bed, leaving brother and DH behind to slumber on in warmth and quiet and went out to the computer room to wrap Lu and I in blankets with her cup of purple milk and her book.

We've had a good week with all the kids home. We went to the zoo once, did some cleaning up, went to the park a couple times, baked, took the missionaries to CiCi's pizza, the big girls and I went to see Enchanted (which we loved), went visiting teaching, had thanksgiving and hit the stores.

Tonight we ate left-overs, played Killer Bunnies with H and E (and there was no crying...but DH did win so....just kidding, Brother was a little sad because he has never won, for some reason he still likes to play) and tucked everyone in early. J had her friends over this afternoon and now they are spending the night at Sofie's house. S is out with some of her friends.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a great week. What a fun idea to take the missionaries out to pizza! I hear Enchanted is great!!!

Joyismygoal said...

ooh i want to see that movie