THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

American Girl Bistro

Tomorrow is Lucy's 3rd Birthday. We started celebrating today. Last night after KBT I felt kind of bad and had a hard time falling asleep so I ended up reading until 2am. So this morning I had a hard time getting up and had to rush to get to a baby shower for a sister in our ward who is having her first. Lu and I went and it was fun. We only stayed an hour and then came home so we could go to Dallas and celebrate Lucy's birthday at the American Girl Store. She loves dolls and babies and I thought she'd enjoy picking a new outfit out for her doll.
I was right.

It took awhile to drive there and it was crowded when we arrived but still it was worth it. It's kind of like a doll museum. Everything is set up so cute and you can touch and look and play. Lu must have spent 20 minutes playing with this cute little kitchen until I pulled her away.




We had lunch at the bistro. It was yummy and fun. For dessert H had warm milk and cookies. They cater to little girls so much and it's really fun for them. Even the dolls get menus and high chairs:)

Lu got a banana split with candles in it and the whole staff came to sing Happy Birthday to her. She was a little apprehensive about it at the time but has been talking about it ever since and saying "lets sing happy birthday to me again", which we have been doing.
Here she is with Bitty in her new outfit. We also got a couple outfits for our AG dolls. Toys come and go around here and mostly I don't care. Things they love seem to be better taken care of but one thing I am sick about is we had a lot of really cute and nice AG clothes when the big girls were smaller that Nana got them and a lot of the pieces are missing now. It makes me sad because they were so nice and I know Lu would have loved them. Maybe we'll sew some more.

3 comments:

Britni said...

You guys sure know how to party. What a lucky girl :)

Yvonne said...

That looks like such a perfect place to take little girls. How incredibly fun. Happy 3rd Birthday, Lucy.

Joyismygoal said...

the 4th pic is one of the cutest ever!!!!!