THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lucy's birthday!

Today Lu is three.
She had a fun day. We went to church where her friends wished her a happy birthday. After we came home and ate pancakes. Brother ate 8! He reminded me of Little Black Sambo, which I commented upon and then we told the story.
We went to the park. It was freezing but the kids played anyway.
Then we came home and took a rest, followed by the highlight of the day, Lucy got to make and decorate her own cupcakes. Pink. Yumm!


We opened presents and she loved her cute fisher price dolls with snap on clothes and their own cute closet! She also got bathing suits, two of them and a gift card and a birthday check.


At three years old Lu loves to be a mommy to her dolls. That is her favorite activity and she will play and undress and sing and rock and read to her babies forever. She loves to color, have stories read to her, go to preschool, watch Dora and Mickey Mouse club. She talks a lot and is a real sweetie!



8 comments:

I have a good life said...

I can't believe she's three! How cute she is. How cute you look. That is a good picture of the two of you!

And, I love the baby picture, too. It is sweet and it looks like her! :)

Mel said...

She is so stinkin' cute! What a fun day for her with her dolls and cupcakes and all the birthday party hoopla that comes with turning 3. So fun!

Yvonne said...

What a fun day. I love the pink cupcakes. She looks like she is having a great time decorating them. I love Fisher Price toys!

nikko said...

Happy Birthday, Lucy!!!

Shiloah Baker said...

Totally cute! I LOVE the apron!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Lucy!!! I'm glad you had fun!

Britni said...

Those cupcakes are almost as cute as she is :) Glad you guys had a good day. Birthday's are fun!

Gabriela said...

Happy birthday Lu! What a cutie! Looks like she had a fun day (and day before!) That picture of her as a new born is precious.

I really liked your "strange things" post. Thanks for being so honest and sharing your story-I have a mildly "checkered" past so I know what you are talking about when you just wish you could pass on your knowledge gleened from your experiences. (((hugs)))