THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, January 25, 2008

blast from the past

me and my BFF Lana. We loved horses and dressed up like riders one Halloween.
4th Grade Cinco de Mayo. Adam and I were dance partners.
I think we were about 6 years old here, maybe 7. We were Basque kids for a primary program. This was before they invented color film :)
Lana's birthday. We LOVED the Outsiders and in the middle of the night dressed up like them...or at least we thought we did.
Kathryn on the far left has four daughters and is soon to be a grandma. She's a school teacher now. Next is me. Then Lana, she has 6 kids as well. Becky is next, they have three and last is Shellie, the mother of four and a scouter. Who would have thought??
This was a very fun camping trip I got to go on with the Dustins. They camped every year at Carpenteria. Lana and I liked to dress the same, we were "twins" so this was the year of the worm bathing suit. The other three were kids we met in the camp ground.
random Sunday, matching dresses.

my first date. Layne and Lana, me and Scott. We went out to Tehachapi to a school dance. I think.

One year we were ding and dong the super ducks for Halloween.


3 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

what wonderful fun to have those photos i can see all your girls in those

Yvonne said...

I think it is so great that you have all those pictures. I just think memories are so great.

I have a good life said...

Wow! I have always thought that you looked like D and J, but I see so much of S in those pictures! How fun! Missed you today.