THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

surprise to me!


Our trip to San Diego was so fun. On the flight home we pulled out some paper and made a list of other things we'd like to see and do. I am sure that over the next 40 years we will check some of them off. It will never be as easy as right now (at least until everyone goes to college)
while we have Papa and Grandma living with us. It was so nice to hop up and leave without a worry. Anyway, this trip started out being a cruise and scaled back and back until we did this. Which was, again, so fun. We decided in two years when Lucy is 5 we will go on a cruise. DH will be 40 in two years and that seemed like an appropriate milestone to shoot for.

Fast forward to the next day, I have been wanting to see Wicked. I have heard nothing but great reviews from the several people I know who have seen it. So I was on the couch doing something and DH was at the table doing something and I said "for my birthday I want to see Wicked". He said okay. One thing turned into another and we were on the computer looking it up. NY is sold out. Chicago was not. Flights to Chicago that month were surprisingly cheap and before I knew it we were making actual plans. We called Nana and Abba because his birthday is the week after mine to see if they want to meet us and they are going to join us, and actually they ended up getting the tickets as a present for me. So Yea! Now I get to see the long anticipated show, and I get another weekend away since Papa and Grandma will still be here and are willing to keep the kiddos. Yea! I am excited!!



8 comments:

Yvonne said...

How fun for you. I have heard nothing but GREAT things about Wicked, too. What a fabulous birthday gift. Love little countdown. I'd be excited, too ; )

Our Family said...

I check your blog daily, but I've never commented before...until this post. Wicked is awesome. I've seen it twice in Dallas. You will have a great time. If you don't have the soundtrack, get it. You'll love the musical even more if you know the lyrics. I can't wait to go again...

utmommy said...

My birthday is only one month before yours, maybe they want us to come too!

J/K

How fun for you!

Joyismygoal said...

woohoo miss World traveler!!! I am so thrilled for you!! R&B are going next month I think it is

I have a good life said...

Wow! AWESOME! I am so excited for you. What a great birthday gift! :)

Anna said...

I am so excited for you...you are going to love love love it!!!

I only wish I was going again with you!

Mel said...

Oh, how fun! I'm so excited for you:)

wendy said...

How fun is that! I can't wait to see pictures from Chicago!