THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

i'm dreaming of warm summer days

wishing for weather like this....

instead of freezing winds that do this to my roof.
I can not emphasis enough how much I hate to be cold and how I always look forward to summer. I love 100 degree weather.
And it's just a teeny bit annoying that our new roof, put on in Oct of last year, blew off yesterday. We lost about a third of the shingles on the north side of the house.

9 comments:

I have a good life said...

So sorry about your roof. The winds are so bad. It is crazy. Driving up north today I was actually scared as the cars were all being pushed by the wind. Crazy. Sorry..how horrid to have a new roof blow off! :(

Joyismygoal said...

OOOOh so sorry about your roof will they come back and do it for free

Yvonne said...

I am so sorry that you have this to deal with. Your winds must be something

utmommy said...

So frustrating.

nikko said...

Yikes! So sorry about the roof. I noticed the tarps up yesterday. Ugh.

Lei said...

Yeah, the wind almost blewme away yesterday while I was holding Sasha! That's some fierce wind!!!

Gabriela said...

You are welcome to visit me anytime you want. It's 100 degress right now and it's 9:00 pm. :)

Phae-Jae said...

So sad about your roof:(

I can not wait for warmer weather, enough with the cold!

Chellie said...

oh no... your roof!!

I'm dreaming of summer too, but I won't complain because we have had a very mild and pleasant winter with mid 60's and 70's. Love the swim photo!